Moss Bespoke Road Bike
Your dream custom Road bike starts here.
If you've done your research and you know your frame specification select the options you require. Please get in touch if you need talk the design through.
All prices shown are for the frame only. Complete bikes builds also available.
- Bespoke custom geometry to suit you and where you intend to ride.
- Choice of standard or oversize tubes depending on construction choice
- Rear stay clearance for up to a 50mm tyre
- Fastback “shot in” style seat stays butted onto rear of seat tube.
- 135mm QR. 142mm Thru Axle also available see below
- Seat pillar size 27.2mm
- 2 x Bottle cage bosses
- Front changer boss (if required)
- Additional braze ons are extra as price list
- Finish – standard finish is two colours of your choice from the RAL pallete using the MOSS brand layout. Additional colours or bands available as special order
- Shaped tubes also available with this model, but considered a special order build rather than standard lugless, please contact us with your requirements for details.
Rear Thru Axle
142mm between dropouts. Now the industry standard for gravel bikes
Choose between Reynolds 631, 853 or 931 Stainless steel tubing
Choice between traditional lugged or Lugless fillet brazed tubing for the construction of the joints
Internal Cable routing
Clean lines with intergrated cable ports for gear and brake cables or electronic cables/hydraulic tubing.
Click yes for Mudgaurd eyes. This is a no cost option
Disc brakes or Cantilever? Disc brakes suitable for 135mm QR or 142mm Thru Axle. Cantilever suitable for 135mm QR. Also 130mm road wheels option for Cantilevers - please contact us.
Name your bike
It's traditional for a Moss bike to be named by you. This name appears along the side of the seatstays next to the bridge.
Can't see an option you would like such as rack mounts? don't worry, we can add these as we go. Please contact us for your partcular options or requirements
The Gravel bike in the image above is for example purposes only as many options are available. Please have a look at our custom bike gallery for further ideas and examples.
See our FAQ for further details on materials, processess and specifications